At West Airdrie Dental, we are committed to your health and safety. We take our sterilization and infection control procedures very seriously to ensure that your dental health and safety are protected at all times.
Your Safety is our Top Concern!
Our Health and Safety Measures
- AHS screening of all patients and staff upon initial entry/exit of the office, with hand sanitizer.
- All patients, accompanying adults, and team members wear masks at all times when inside the practice. We are happy to provide you with one if you do not have your own.
- Paperless completion of office forms is available through our website
- Hand sanitizer is available upon entering and throughout the practice for your convenience
- Installation of sneeze guards at all reception areas
- We provide an oral pre-rinse for all patients to minimize the risk of aerosol mediated virus transmission
- Enhanced cleaning of all high-touch surfaces throughout the practice.
- Enhanced personal protective equipment is worn by staff during dental procedures
- Enhanced nightly disinfection procedures of all equipment and office fixtures like computers, keyboards, telephones, tablets, chairs, doorknobs, and buttons
- Airflow management has been performed throughout the office by an HVAC specialist
- Portable air filtration units using HEPA filters and UV light disinfection have been placed strategically throughout the office
Please be assured that our health and safety plan is thorough and put in place with your health and safety in mind.
We are proud of our dental team and the positive, respectful atmosphere of our practice.
We believe that this attitude translates into a better experience for you and your family at every visit.
If you have any questions about any of our health or safety policies, please do not hesitate to call us at (403) 980-0404, or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.